VENUE AND EVENT INFO
100 Years of Broadway recreates the greatest moments from the finest shows of the century featuring the actual stars of shows such as The Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, CATS, Jesus Christ Superstar, and Jekyll & Hyde. These amazing performers light up the stage with songs from the hit shows in which they starred. Neil Berg presents brilliantly revived arrangements of Broadway classics as well as thrilling numbers from Broadway's newest hit shows.
- Craig Schulman - Les Misérables, Jekyll & Hyde, The Phantom of the Opera, etc.
- Rita Harvey - Fiddler on the Roof, The Phantom of the Opera, etc.
- Carter Calvert - It Ain't Nothin' But The Blues, CATS, Always Patsy Cline, etc.
- Richard Todd Adams - CATS, The Phantom of the Opera, Les Misérables, etc.
- Danny Zolli - Jesus Christ Superstar, etc.
- Quentin Darrington - Once on This Island, CATS, Ragtime, etc.
- Neil Berg, Producer, host, piano
- Roger Cohen, Drums
- Abraham Saenz, Bass
- Alex Wise, Keyboard
This performance will be played in the half round. The stage will not rotate. This performance will be played to sections B, C, D, E, F and G. Sections B and G are side possible obstructed view. No seat in the Theatre is more than sixty feet from the stage. Everyone needs a ticket regardless of age. Interested in VIP Membership and Premium Seating for our events? For information please call 516-247-5211. Members get the best seats with the best amenities! Seating in the PIT may be shifted to accommodate production elements and therefore aisle seats cannot be guaranteed.
For the latest safety guidelines, please review our enhanced venue protocols at www.thetheatreatwestbury.com/safety-guidelines
For all ticketed events, please note the following updated policies:
Face coverings are MANDATORY and must be worn at all times except while eating and drinking.
To reduce staff contact with guest belongings, note our Clear Bag Policy
• Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags (maximum size: 12"x6"x12")
• Small clutch bags approximately the size of a hand (maximum size 4.5"x6.5")
One gallon clear plastic freezer bags (will be provided if needed)
When available, additional clear bags meeting the above criteria may be available for sale at the venue.
For questions about the status of an event, please see our event calendar or visit www.livenation.com/eventstatus for more information.